Your Key to Clark County!
Realtor / Partner
Buyers - Sellers
Certified Short Sale Professional
Luxury Marketing Specialist
Yes! You read right...
No Strings Attached - FREE FSBO Help!
(FSBO = For Sale By Owner)
Why go FSBO: The main reason some homeowners consider trying to sell their home themselves is that it’s tempting to try to avoid having to pay a real estate agent. If you are determined and feel that you’re up to the task, I understand and I encourage you to give it a try. However, in a competitive market, I suggest that you re-evaluate after no more than 6-weeks - as time equals money and thousands of dollars can be lost in wasted time and extra house payments.
It's not easy: Statistics show that 94% of all real estate transactions are handled through real estate agents. This does not mean that you CAN'T be among the successful ones in selling your home yourself, but you should be realistic, armed for an uphill climb and have a “plan B”.
Why would Shannon HELP us sell ourselves?: There are no strings attached and absolutely NO obligation! If I can help you sell your home yourselves, I'll be very happy for you! I hope my thanks will be:
· If someone views your home (but it's not for them) - you'll pass along my name to them.
· If you buy another home - you'll think of me 1st (remember – buyers don’t pay the commission).
· When you hear of anyone wanting to buy or sell - you'll think of me 1st.
· If you’re ready to consider listing your home (“plan B”) - I'm your gal!
Contact me for:
· Blank Purchase and Sale contracts, addendums and property disclosure forms.
· Tips for preparing your home for sale.
· Tips for staging & showing your home.
· Safety reminders.
· Pricing your home to sell.
· Tips on prequalifying & negotiating with your buyers.
· FREE CMA (Comparative Market Analysis) of your competition & recent home sales in your area.
· Lender, Title Company & Home Inspector referrals.
· Tips on working with Realtors.
· BONUS! FREE placement on my website including:
Downloadable Attachments (floor plan, disclosures, etc.)
Free printable flyer
Why don't more buyers consider FSBOs?: The reason that the vast majority of buyers do not consider FSBOs, is because in a typical real estate transaction, the SELLER pays the realtor commission. The agent plays a valuable role to the buyer all at NO COST to them, including:
· Helping with lending prequalification.
· Searching out and presenting the best homes available (preview / prescreen).
· Negotiating the offer.
· Writing up all of the contracts, addendums and disclosures forms.
· Supervising the home inspection.
· Negotiating any repairs that are requested or required by lender.
· Keeping the transaction on-track from step to step.
· Communicating with the lender and watching for any red flags.
· Working with the Title Company.
· Conflict resolution of issues or problems that may arise.
· Attending the signing / closing to answer any last-minute questions.
· Gifts / Keys / Celebrating their new home.
Buyers feel that FSBO owners are trying to save that money for themselves (at the detriment of the buyer). So MANY people looking at FSBOs are:
· Looky Lou's (nosey, bored, driving around, looking for ideas).
· Unqualified (the 1st thing a realtor addresses before they put someone in their car).
· Investors looking to take advantage of your lack of professional representation.
It's tough enough to sell a home FSBO in the best of seller's markets. If you decide that you'd rather list your home with a friendly, helpful realtor - that's me. Just give me a call for more information! I'd love to visit with you about your options.
Most importantly - I'ts my job to bring VALUE to your transaction NOT additional cost!